Happy Holidays from the team here at Affordable Dock & Door! With the holiday season upon us, and 2016 just around the corner, many folks are starting to come up with New Year’s Resolutions and “to-do” lists for the coming year. If your resolutions for 2016 include improving your home, then it might be time to consider new garage door installation in McDonough, GA.
A new garage door comes with many different benefits, meaning that having one installed can knock out several goals at once. Here is a look at five different reasons why you might want to invest in new garage door installation in McDonough, GA in 2016:
- It’s time: Garage doors that have been well cared for can last up to 30 years; do you know when your garage door was last replaced? Even if it has been less than three decades, wear and tear might have already rendered your garage door ineffective and unsafe. Make 2016 the year you finally do something about it.
- You plan to sell your house soon: If you plan to possibly sell your home anytime in the next few years, then a new garage door is a great way to increase curb appeal, add safety and efficiency to your home and increase your home’s overall resale value. The sooner you start thinking about these things, the better shape your house will be in when it comes time to sell.
- You are starting a family: If you have young children on the way, then it is time to start looking at your house through the eyes of a parent. This means that fixing safety hazards that might not have concerned you much in the past will suddenly become crucial. An old garage door is a vulnerable entrance to your home, and can also pose safety risks if your children play with it the wrong way. Updating to the newest, most safe and secure model will certainly give you peace of mind.
- Your are fixing up your home’s exterior: If you have recently painted, remodeled or made any other improvements to the exterior of your home, then your old garage door might be bringing the overall curb appeal down. Make your effort and money count by going all the way and investing in new garage door installation in McDonough, GA.
- You want increased efficiency: A new garage door carries with it a big initial expense, but it can certainly pay off over time. Buying a garage door that is secure and insulated will make sure your home is better protected from the elements, as well as more efficient, meaning it will be warmer in the winter, cooler in the summer and producing lower utility bills all year round. If you want to improve your home for the long haul in 2016, a new garage door is a great first step to take.
If you are interested in new garage door installation in McDonough, GA, then you can count on Affordable Dock & Door for experienced, reliable and affordable service. Call us today to learn more!